Things to Do in Fort Worth Texas – March 2014 – March in Fort Worth brings tons of great activities and events to get you and your family out of the house! Below are some of our picks for the month of March. Check them out and have a great time!
Here are some of our top events in March:
- Foam Glow 5K, March 8, 7 a.m. – You’ve done a mud run, you’ve done the Color Run, but have you ever done a glow in the dark 5k? Now’s your chance! Runners of all ages and speeds go through glow in the dark foam in different colors during their run. Find out more on the event web site.
- American Idiot, March 19, 7:30 p.m. – If you love theater and rock n roll, this show is for you. This smash hit, Tony award-winning musical, featuring the music of Green Day, will have you dancing in your seat and moved to tears. Find out more about the show here.
- Spacepark 360, March 2, 3 p.m. – Do your kids love space? This out of this world show will let them see surreal vistas and experience one of the most thrilling amusement park rides the solar system has to offer! Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for children.
- Professional Bull Riders & Justin Moore, March 1, 6:50 p.m. – Come see the excitement of professional bull riders with the music of country singer Justin Moore at AT&T Stadium! Tickets start at $23 and can be purchased here.
- Chelsea Handler, March 28, 8 p.m. – Are you in the mood for a laugh? Chelsea Handler, host of the popular show Chelsea Lately, is known for her dry humor and tongue-in-cheek dialogue on all things pop culture. Find tickets here.
Are you doing anything fun in March? What do you like to do around Fort Worth? Let us know by leaving a comment!