The holidays may be over, but don’t let that slow you down! Fort Worth has plenty of exciting and fun events for all kinds of occasions happening. Whether you’re looking for an idea for a Valentine’s Day date night or a neat trip for the family, there’s something going on to suit your needs. Below are a few events in February that we are excited for. We hope you are, too!
- Supercross 2014, Saturday Feb. 15, 12:30 p.m. – Head out to AT&T Stadium and catch the world’s top supercross riders Ryan Villopoto, James Stewart, Chad Reed, Ryan Dungey and more duke it out for the 2014 Monster Energy Supercross title. Tickets start at $20.
- Lovesong 2014, Friday Feb. 14, 6:30 p.m. – Are you looking for a fun way to spend Valentine’s Day? Grab your date and head to Lovesong 2014, an all-inclusive night complete with wine tasting, a five course dinner, live music and entertainment, dancing and more! Tickets are $145 and can be purchased here.
- Valentine’s Day Massacre 2014, Friday Feb. 14, 8 p.m. – If you’re looking to add a little fright to your Valentine’s Day, this special event at Moxley Manor Haunted House is perfect. Tickets start at $17.
- Pirates on the Prairie, Saturday Feb. 1, 5:30 p.m. – Bring the whole family to the Uptown Theater for some swashbuckling, nautical fun! Come hear the Bilge Pumps, Grand Prairie’s own pirate band, and pirate poets the Seadog Slam. Tickets are $10 for adults/$5 for children 5-12. Find out more information here.
- Prairie Dog Day, Sunday Feb. 2, 1:30 p.m. – You may not be able to see Punxsutawney Phil, but you can visit his groundhog cousins the prairie dogs at the Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge. Take a hike around the center and learn more about prairie dogs and their habitat. The hike is free with admission, which is $5 for adults, $2 for kids 3-12 and $3 for seniors.
What are your favorite events in February? Leave a comment and let us know!