Whether you’re buying, selling in Fort Worth, it’s always a good idea to enlist the help of a qualified, experienced Realtor. A good Realtor can help you navigate the twists and turns of the Fort Worth real estate world and help you find exactly what you’re looking for. But how do you know who’s a “good” Realtor? And should you be looking at more than just their stats? Here are 7 tips – how to find the right Realtor for you…
- If you have any relatives, friends, or coworkers who have recently bought or sold a home in the area, ask them for recommendations on a Realtor. If nothing else, you can figure out who you don’t want to work with.
- Do your own research on Realtors in the area; sites like Zillow and Google offer Realtor reviews, and you can find many more on various sites all over the internet.
- Choose an Realtor that specializes in finding and selling homes in your price range, your home style, and your area. This will ensure that your Realtor is the most qualified to help you buy or sell your home.
- If you’re selling, look at current listings for sale and see if you like the Realtor’s marketing techniques (layout, description, photos, etc.)
- Interview at least three Realtors before choosing one; ask about their marketing plan, their selling/buying record, references you can contact, and why you should use them. Ask them “Why Should I Hire You?”
- Make sure that you get along with your Realtor on a very basic level. If you find that you just can’t stand being around someone or you aren’t able to talk to your Realtor about what you want, you probably aren’t going to get the results you want.
- And finally, if your Realtor isn’t working for you, find a new one. Your relationship with your real estate agent should be professional, and if your Realtor isn’t holding up his/her end of the bargain, tell ‘em to hit the road. It’s as simple as that!
Call Reata Realty now. One of our highly trained Realtors will be able to help you with all of yopur real estate needs. Ask about our performance guarantees.