Are you new to the Fort Worth area or heading there for a visit? A city’s food can make or break its reputation, so you’d better get the best. Fort Worth has a number of great restaurants, but where should you go to make sure you get the best the city has to offer? Here, in no particular order, is a list of the can’t-miss places to dig in while you’re in Fort Worth:
- Little Lily Sushi – A must for sushi lovers. Try the Hawaiian sushi or the day’s special.
- Happy Bowl Thai Restaurant – Do you love Thai food? Happy Bowl may be small, but it’s a local favorite for its flavorful food and great prices.
- Celaborelle Phoenician – This vegan restaurant specializes in Lebanese and Mediterranean food. With delicious options for everything from appetizers to dessert, how can you say no?
- Lanny’s Alta Cocina Mexicana – If you need Mexican, head here! Lanny’s menu changes seasonally, so be sure to ask your server for recommendations.
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar – Fort Worth is full of steak houses, but the Keg is a favorite for its prime rib and the Baseball Steak, as well as cheap prices.
- Aventino’s Italian Restaurant – With great food, drinks, service and atmosphere, Aventino’s is perfect for a date night or whenever you’re craving Italian.
- Grace – If you’re looking for something a little more upscale, Grace is perfect. Its great food, service and ambiance are the ingredients for a wonderful night out.
- J & J Oyster Bar – Do you need a steak break? This oyster bar with prime fish, oyster and shrimp is the ticket.
- Dutch’s Hamburgers – Looking for a lunch spot? Dutch’s handmade specialty burgers and sandwiches will hit the spot. Try the Dutch burger or the Frito Pie!
- Zambrano Wine Cellar and Bistro – Wine lovers, look no further. Not only does this bistro offer a variety of wines, but the food there is phenomenal too. Make sure to ask your server for pairing suggestions!
Are you from the Fort Worth area? What restaurants are your favorites? Leave a comment and let us know!